Extreme Event Transfer Ticket

249. Agility 20% Skill 80% Till 2037-12-31 00:00:00 UTC Extreme Event Transfer Ticket
The event-exclusive Hermann Kaltz has a 20% chance to appear as an Agility-type player and a 80% chance to appear as a Skill-type player.

Rewarded in