Extreme Event Transfer Ticket

151. Agility 30% Toughness 70% Till 2037-12-31 00:00:00 UTC Extreme Event Transfer Ticket
The event-exclusive Santana has a 30% chance to appear as a Agility-type player and a 70% chance to appear as a Toughnes-type player.

Rewarded in