Extreme Event Transfer Ticket

142. Agility 25% Toughness 75% Till 2037-12-31 00:00:00 UTC Extreme Event Transfer Ticket
The event-exclusive Shingo Aoi has a 25% chance to appear as an Agility-type player and a 75% chance to appear as a Toughnes-type player.

Rewarded in