Extreme Event Transfer Ticket

141. Agility 20% Toughness 80% Till 2037-12-31 00:00:00 UTC Extreme Event Transfer Ticket
The event-exclusive Shingo Aoi has a 20% chance to appear as an Agility-type player and a 80% chance to appear as a Toughnes-type player.

Rewarded in