Extreme Event Transfer Ticket

132. Agility 25% Skill 75% Till 2037-12-31 00:00:00 UTC Extreme Event Transfer Ticket
The event-exclusive Tsubasa Ozora has a 25% chance to appear as an Agility-type player and a 75%% chance to appear as a Skill-type player.

Rewarded in