Extreme Event Transfer Ticket

130. Agility 15% Skill 85% Till 2037-12-31 00:00:00 UTC . Extreme Event Transfer Ticket
The event-exclusive Tsubasa Ozora has a 15% chance to appear as an Agility-type player and a 85% chance to appear as a Skill-type player.