Hidden Ability Evolution

  ID     Type     Name     Description     Effect  
62 Buff (My Team) All Stats +2% (My Team) Middle School Players: All stats +2% (70% chance to activate) +2%
61 Seal Special Skill Block Randomly block one Special Skill of your match-up opponent. (20% chance to activate) +100%
60 Buff Recover Decrease Stun time by 80% +80%
59 Resist Stat Handicap Resistance 100% reduction to handicap effects on the own stats +100%
58 Buff (My Team) All Stats +2% (My Team) Middle School Players: All stats +2% +2%
57 Buff (My Team) Defence +5% (My Team) Defence +5% +5%
56 Invalidate Special Skill Block Cancel Cancel up to 2 Special Skill Block(s) used against the player. +200%
55 Buff Low Ball Request Receive a cross as a Low-Flying Ball (80% chance to activate). +60%
54 Seal Special Skill Block Randomly block 1 Special Skill(s) of your match-up opponent. (50% chance to activate) +100%
53 Debuff Stun Increase opponent Stun time x5 when you win at match-up. +300%
52 Buff All Special Skills: Force +10% All Special Skills: Force +10% (90% chance to activate) +10%
51 Seal Special Skill Block Block 1 Shooting Special Skill(s) of your match-up opponent. +100%
50 Grant Aoi Killer Stats +40% vs. Aoi +40%
49 Buff (My Team) All Stats +2% (My Team) Agility-type players: All stats +2% +2%
48 Seal Block opponent Skill-type Forwards' Rank A Special Shot x1. (80% chance to activate) +100%
47 Buff (My Team) All Stats +2% (My Team) European players: All stats +2% +2%
46 Buff (My Team) All Stats +2% (My Team) Toughness-type players: All stats +2% +2%
45 Buff (My Team) All Stats +2% (My Team) Japanese and South American Players: All stats +2% +2%
44 Grant Combination (Natureza) Stats +5% when Natureza is on your team. (50% chance to activate) +5%
43 Grant Combination (Tsubasa) Stats +5% when Tsubasa Ozora is on your team. (50% chance to activate) +5%