Hidden Ability Evolution

  ID     Name     Description     Effect  
120 Sharp Angle Shooter Shots become less affected by angle. (70% chance to activate) +0%
119 Stats -5% All stats -5% for match-up opponent's Toughness-type players +5%
118 All Shot Skill Force +10% Shooting Special Skills: Force +10% (90% chance to activate) +10%
117 Auto-Intercept Enhance 80% chance to activate a Special Skill during an automatic intercept. (Required Stamina: 0) +0%
116 (Opponent) Stats -2% (Opponent) Agility-type players: All stats -2% +2%
115 (Opponent) Stats -2% (Opponent) Japanese Players: All stats -2% +2%
114 (My Team) All Stats +2% (My Team) DF: All stats +2% +2%
113 Special Skills: Force +25% High-Flying Shot Special Skills: Force +25% (100% chance to activate) +25%
112 Special Skill Block Block 1 Dribble Special Skill(s) of your match-up opponent. +100%
111 Argentinian Player Killer Stats +40% vs. Argentinian Players +0%
110 (My Team) All Stats +1% (My Team) Japanese Players: All stats +1% +1%
109 Japanese Player Killer Stats +5% vs. Japanese Players +0%
108 (Opponent) Stats -10% (Opponent) Napoleon: All stats -10% +10%
107 (My Team) All Stats +1% (My Team) Toughness-type players: All stats +1% +1%
106 Insight Master Stats +5% with an advantage at Match-up +0%
105 (Opponent) Stats -50% (Opponent) Non-Japanese Players Stats -50% +50%
104 (Opponent) Stats -50% (Opponent) Non-All Japan (JY) Players: Stats -50% +50%
103 Stats -30% (Opponent) Non-Brazilian Players: Stats -30% +30%
102 Special Skill Block Block 1 Dribble Special Skill(s) of your match-up opponent. +100%
101 Auto-Block Enhance Auto-block activates a Special Block +0%