Hidden Ability Evolution

  ID     Name     Description     Effect   
34 (Opponent) Stats -80% (Opponent) Mexican Players: All stats -80% +80%
33 (Opponent) Stats -80% (Opponent) European Players: All stats -80% +80%
32 (Opponent) Stats -80% (Opponent) South American Players: All stats -80% +80%
31 (Opponent) Stats -50% (Opponent) Japanese (other than MS and HS) Players: All stats -50% +50%
30 (Opponent) Stats -50% (Opponent) Non-Japanese Players: All stats -50% +50%
29 (My Team) All Stats +50% (My Team) Misaki, Tsubasa, Hyuga: All stats +50% +50%
28 (Opponent) Stats -50% (Opponent) Asian Players: All stats -50% +50%
27 (Opponent) Stats -50% (Opponent) South American Players: All stats -50% +50%
26 Special Skill Block Randomly block one Special Skill of your match-up opponent. (100% chance to activate) +100%
25 (Opponent) Stats -50% (Opponent) Japanese Players: All stats -50% +50%
24 Special Skill Block Randomly block one Special Skill of your match-up opponent. (20% chance to activate) +100%
23 Stat Handicap Resistance 100% reduction to handicap effects on the own stats +100%
22 (My Team) All Stats +2% (My Team) South American Players: All stats +2% +2%
21 (Opponent) Stats -1% (Opponent) Opponents: All stats -1% +1%
20 Special Skill Block Randomly block one Special Skill of your match-up opponent. (70% chance to activate) +100%
19 (Opponent) Attack -15% (Opponent) Skill-type Players: Attack -15% (50% chance to activate) +15%
18 Physical -20% Physical -20% for match-up opponent's Japanese players. (50% chance to activate) +20%
17 Auto-Intercept Enhance 3% chance to activate a Special Skill during a teammate's Auto-Intercept. (Required Stamina: 0) +0%
16 Shot Skill Force +20% Shot Special Skills: Force +20%. (80% chance to activate) +20%
15 Argentinian Player Killer Stats +20% vs. Argentinian Players +0%