Extreme Event Transfer Ticket

263. Skill 40% Agility 60% Till 2037-12-31 00:00:00 UTC Extreme Event Transfer Ticket
The event-exclusive Genzo Wakabayashi has a 40% chance to appear as a Skill-type player and a 60% chance to appear as an Agility-type player with the Transfer Ticket.

Rewarded in