Extreme Event Transfer Ticket

242. Agility 75% Toughness 25% Till 2037-12-31 00:00:00 UTC Extreme Event Transfer Ticket
The event-exclusive Jun Misugi has a 75% chance to appear as a Agility-type player and a 25% chance to appear as a Toughnes-type player.

Rewarded in