Extreme Event Transfer Ticket

217. Skill 15% Agility 85% Till 2037-12-31 00:00:00 UTC Extreme Event Transfer Ticket
The event-exclusive Ricardo Espadas has a 15% chance to appear as a Skill-type player and a 85% chance to appear as an Agility-type player with the Transfer Ticket.

Rewarded in