Extreme Event Transfer Ticket

212. Toughness 40% Skill 60% Till 2037-12-31 00:00:00 UTC Extreme Event Transfer Ticket
The event-exclusive Shun Nitta has a 40% chance to appear as a Toughness-type player and a 60% chance to appear as an Skill-type player with the Transfer Ticket.

Rewarded in