Extreme Event Transfer Ticket

200. Toughness 25% Agility 75% Till 2037-12-31 00:00:00 UTC Extreme Event Transfer Ticket
The event-exclusive Ryoma Hino has a 25% chance to appear as a Toughness-type player and a 75% chance to appear as an Agility-type player with the Transfer Ticket.

Rewarded in