Extreme Event Transfer Ticket

188. Skill 20% Agility 80% Till 2037-12-31 00:00:00 UTC Extreme Event Transfer Ticket
The event-exclusive Taro Misaki has a 20% chance to appear as a Skill-type player and an 80% chance to appear as an Agility-type player with the Transfer Ticket.

Rewarded in