Extreme Event Transfer Ticket

168. Skill 75% Agility 25% Till 2037-12-31 00:00:00 UTC Extreme Event Transfer Ticket
The event-exclusive Diaz has a 75% chance to appear as a Skill-type player and a 25% chance to appear as an Agility-type player with the Transfer Ticket.

Rewarded in