Extreme Event Transfer Ticket

148. Agility 15% Toughness 85% Till 2037-12-31 00:00:00 UTC Extreme Event Transfer Ticket
The event-exclusive Santana has a 15% chance to appear as a Agility-type player and a 85% chance to appear as a Toughnes-type player.

Rewarded in