Extreme Event Transfer Ticket

144. Agility 40% Toughness 60% Till 2037-12-31 00:00:00 UTC Extreme Event Transfer Ticket
The event-exclusive Shingo Aoi has a 40% chance to appear as an Agility-type player and a 60% chance to appear as a Toughnes-type player.

Rewarded in