Extreme Event Transfer Ticket

136. Agility 75% Skill 25% Till 2037-12-31 00:00:00 UTC Extreme Event Transfer Ticket
The event-exclusive Tsubasa Ozora has a 75% chance to appear as an Agility-type player and a 25% chance to appear as a Skill-type player.

Rewarded in