Extreme Event Transfer Ticket

129. Agility 5% Skill 95% Till 2037-12-31 00:00:00 UTC Extreme Event Transfer Ticket
The event-exclusive Tsubasa Ozora has a 5% chance to appear as an Agility-type player and a 95% chance to appear as a Skill-type player.

Rewarded in