Extreme Event Transfer Ticket

117. Agility 40% Skill 60% Till 2037-12-31 00:00:00 UTC Extreme Event Transfer Ticket
The event-exclusive Singprasert Bunnaak has a 40% chance to appear as an Agility-type player and a 60% chance to appear as a Skill-type player.

Rewarded in