Extreme Event Transfer Ticket

113. Agility 15% Skill 85% Till 2037-12-31 00:00:00 UTC Extreme Event Transfer Ticket
The event-exclusive Singprasert Bunnaak has a 15% chance to appear as an Agility-type player and an 85% chance to appear as a Skill-type player.

Rewarded in