Extreme Event Transfer Ticket

149. Agility 20% Toughness 80% Till 2037-12-31 00:00:00 UTC . Extreme Event Transfer Ticket
The event-exclusive Santana has a 20% chance to appear as a Agility-type player and a 80% chance to appear as a Toughnes-type player.