Extreme Event Transfer Ticket

146. Agility 75% Toughness 25% Till 2037-12-31 00:00:00 UTC . Extreme Event Transfer Ticket
The event-exclusive Shingo Aoi has a 75% chance to appear as an Agility-type player and a 25% chance to appear as a Toughnes-type player.