Extreme Event Transfer Ticket

139. Agility 5% Toughness 95% Till 2037-12-31 00:00:00 UTC . Extreme Event Transfer Ticket
The event-exclusive Shingo Aoi has a 5% chance to appear as an Agility-type player and a 95% chance to appear as a Toughnes-type player.