Extreme Event Transfer Ticket

133. Agility 30% Skill 70% Till 2037-12-31 00:00:00 UTC . Extreme Event Transfer Ticket
The event-exclusive Tsubasa Ozora has a 30% chance to appear as an Agility-type player and a 70% chance to appear as a Skill-type player.